Updated 4/10/2022, 5:45 PM
Service is one of Al-Anon’s three legacies and is a vital part of personal recovery.
- District Service Positions and Requirement, Sept2018
- Group Representatives WSO Guidelines
- District Meetings WSO Guidelines
- Al-Anon District 6 Meeting Guidelines
- WSO Al-Anon Service Manual, 2022-2025
- All WSO Guidelines handouts
ELECTION UPDATES – Filled Positions
District Representative: Ree M.
Alt District Representative: Phyllis H.
Treasurer: Carol B
Secretary: Diana O.
Answering Service Coordinator: Barbara
Literature Depot Office Manager: Lorraine
Literature Coordinator: Judy D.
Breakfast Meeting Co-Coordinators: Martha and Barry T. as back-up
AA/Al-Anon Liaison: David
EVI Coordinator: Diana
Alateen District Coordinator: Tawnya C.
Alateen Outreach Coordinator: NEEDED
Institutions Coordinator: NEEDED
Public Outreach Coordinator, Emily C.
Speaker Coordinator: Dawn B.
Al-Anon District 6, Lane County, Oregon ©2022